Ever wondered how companies manage to juggle their products across multiple platforms like Amazon, Google and Facebook? That’s where Productsup comes to the rescue. Our role in the digital economy is to power the delivery of product content from the world’s biggest brands, manufacturers and retailers to wherever it needs to go.
Productsup’s 100+ FeedFighters are based across 10+ offices around the world, spanning from our Berlin headquarters to Sydney with stopovers in London, Paris, and New York. No matter how widespread our hubs are, we are united by an inclusive and unique company culture which is key to our success.
This is your chance to join a team with a big vision at the center of a changing world in commerce. Apply today!
Your role and goals
Are you a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you ready to kick off new sales strategies for us? Join our team as (Senior) Enterprise Account Executive DACH - SaaS (m/f/d)
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive that would be a key element of success in our Commerce team, Take charge of our Market development in the DACH region, managing our clients & prospects.
As Enterprise Account Executive DACH, you will focus on selling Productsup’s product content network solution, which interconnects data from manufacturers, retailers and third-party data suppliers with marketing, retail, and shopping channels around the globe. Using the platform, enterprise customers can quickly and easily understand, transform, and transfer product content specifically designed and customized for their partners. This helps them to create a consistent and compelling product experience across all digital touchpoints.
In your first 3 months, you will:
- Understand the Productsup platform and familiarize yourself with our use cases and target industries
- Create a sales strategy for your designated territory
- Start outreach and engage in first conversations with relevant prospects
- Use your fresh perspective to provide ideas for improvement to the product and BDR teams
In your first 6 months, you will:
- Develop a 12-month sales forecast/target list to execute
- Sign the first long term clients with a multi-phase sales approach
- Work with solutions engineering to proactively scout new use cases and target industries
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Professional growth opportunities, for example, leading our commerce sales in the EU
- Awesome workplace, either in Berlin or Munich - your choice!
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks, and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words).
Curious about our culture at Productsup? Take a look at our Kununu (4.65/5)
and Glassdoor (5/5)