Ever wondered how companies manage to juggle their products across multiple platforms like Amazon, Google and Facebook? That’s where Productsup comes to the rescue. Our role in the digital economy is to power the delivery of product content from the world’s biggest brands, manufacturers and retailers to wherever it needs to go.
Productsup’s 100+ FeedFighters are based across 10+ offices around the world, spanning from our Berlin headquarters to Sydney with stopovers in London, Paris, and New York. No matter how widespread our hubs are, we are united by an inclusive and unique company culture which is key to our success.
This is your chance to join a team with a big vision at the center of a changing world in commerce. Apply today!
Your role and goals
Are you curious and always ready to learn something new? Do you find yourself digging into details when you discover a new topic that interests you? You could be a perfect fit for our Inside Sales Manager Commerce DACH (m/f/d)
The Commerce Team focuses on Productsup’s product content syndication and vendor onboarding use cases. In this role, you’ll work with your market’s Client Partner to win big, strategic accounts, and this requires a high level of curiosity about how technical products interconnect and work together. Ready for the challenge?In your first 3 months you will:
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Create an overview of leads by implementing a funnel management system
- Start generating leads through a targeted (not mass) approach
- Pre-qualify inbound leads in collaboration with the Client Partner
- Work closely with the Client Partner to follow up with clients and create presentations and sales documentation
- Implement processes to ensure Inside Sales Managers and Client Partners can efficiently and effectively work together
- Strategize specific accounts with the Client Partner
- Be a role model for the golden standard for Commerce Inside Sales by promoting knowledge sharing across the team