Ever wondered how companies manage to juggle their products across multiple platforms like Amazon, Google and Facebook? That’s where Productsup comes to the rescue. Our role in the digital economy is to power the delivery of product content from the world’s biggest brands, manufacturers and retailers to wherever it needs to go.
Productsup’s 100+ FeedFighters are based across 10+ offices around the world, spanning from our Berlin headquarters to Sydney with stopovers in London, Paris, and New York. No matter how widespread our hubs are, we are united by an inclusive and unique company culture which is key to our success.
This is your chance to join a team with a big vision at the center of a changing world in commerce. Apply today!
Your role and goals
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our highly talented Product Team!
Based in Berlin, you will work with all necessary departments to implement the latest technologies, monitor development progress, and take our product to the next level!
You’ll take over as product manager for our core team, handling and solving real customer issues and requests by designing the perfect solutions for them.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Learn all about the feed management world
- Take ownership of the core team’s backlog and manage the workload and priorities for the team
- Work together with our developers on their daily tasks and assist them in mitigating challenges and setting priorities
In your first 6 months you will:
- Help shape the Productsup product roadmap
- Work on new projects from ideation to delivery
- Be the go-to person when it comes to any core related tasks
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Professional growth opportunities, attending industry-relevant events etc
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words).
Curious about our culture at Productsup? Take a look at our Kununu (4.65/5) and Glassdoor (5/5) ratings!