Ever wondered how companies manage to juggle their products across multiple platforms like Amazon, Google and Facebook? That’s where Productsup comes to the rescue. Our role in the digital economy is to power the delivery of product content from the world’s biggest brands, manufacturers and retailers to wherever it needs to go.
Productsup’s 100+ FeedFighters are based across 10+ offices around the world, spanning from our Berlin headquarters to Sydney with stopovers in London, Paris, and New York. No matter how widespread our hubs are, we are united by an inclusive and unique company culture which is key to our success.
This is your chance to join a team with a big vision at the center of a changing world in commerce. Apply today!
Your role and goals
Strategic Marketplace- and Retail Relations Manager (m/f/d)
At Productsup, we're passionate about product data and providing digital marketers the leading solution to save time, increase visibility, and be in control.
We're looking for a Strategic Marketplace- and Retail Relations Manager (m/f/d)
to develop new channel partnership opportunities for us and maintain long lasting relationships with them. In this role, you will join the partner management team and work closely with our product, marketing, and sales teams.
In your first 3 months you will:
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Become an expert on the Productsup platform
- Identify potential digital Marketplaces and Retailers (channels) we need to establish relationships with
- Establish a go-to channel plan to approach these channels
- Develop go-to-market plans and contribute to the launch and incubation of new products and new/ enhanced features
- Start connecting with your identified channels
- Establish significant relationships with at least three new channels
- Work closely with our product team in order to meet the technical requirements of our channel partners
- Maintain a deep understanding of the ecosystem’s landscape and emerging business trends at global and regional levels, sharing market insights with Productsup employees to ensure internal awareness