Ever wondered how companies manage to juggle their products across multiple platforms like Amazon, Google and Facebook? That’s where Productsup comes to the rescue. Our role in the digital economy is to power the delivery of product content from the world’s biggest brands, manufacturers and retailers to wherever it needs to go.
Productsup’s 100+ FeedFighters are based across 10+ offices around the world, spanning from our Berlin headquarters to Sydney with stopovers in London, Paris, and New York. No matter how widespread our hubs are, we are united by an inclusive and unique company culture which is key to our success.
This is your chance to join a team with a big vision at the center of a changing world in commerce. Apply today!
Your role and goals
We are looking for a Software Developer (m/f/d) for our Platform Team to independently develop and improve the usability and user experience of our Productsup platform. For this, you’ll write code using the latest frameworks, contribute to planning and estimation, and be supported by a team of highly talented developers.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of our platform, our codebase and our engineering processes
- Help build features for software that works with large data sets
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Develop solutions for high availability software
- Receive customer requests from the Product Team and develop solutions in the form of new features or products
- Debug and maintain APIs
- Work closely within the Platform team and with the API team to develop internal APIs and client-facing interfaces