Ever wondered how companies manage to juggle their products across multiple platforms like Amazon, Google and Facebook? That’s where Productsup comes to the rescue. Our role in the digital economy is to power the delivery of product content from the world’s biggest brands, manufacturers and retailers to wherever it needs to go.
Productsup’s 100+ FeedFighters are based across 10+ offices around the world, spanning from our Berlin headquarters to Sydney with stopovers in London, Paris, and New York. No matter how widespread our hubs are, we are united by an inclusive and unique company culture which is key to our success.
This is your chance to join a team with a big vision at the center of a changing world in commerce. Apply today!
Your role and goals
Product Manager - Strategic Marketplaces (m/f/d)
At Productsup, we're passionate about product data and providing digital marketers the leading solution to save time, increase visibility, and be in control.
We're looking for a Product Manager - Strategic Marketplaces (m/f/d)
to work closely with our Strategic Marketplace and Retail Relations Manager in order to identify and develop new channel partnership opportunities and maintain long lasting relationships with them. In this role, you will be specifically responsible for meeting the technical requirements of these channel partners.
In your first 3 months you will:
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Become an expert on the Productsup platform
- Identify business opportunities for new channels (such as marketplaces and retailers) and form relationships with their technical departments for future collaborations
- Develop go-to-market plans and contribute to the launch and incubation of new products and new/enhanced features
- Work closely with our partnership team in order to meet the technical requirements of our channel partners like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Criteo or Walmart.
- Work with Productsup’s development teams to launch new channels
- Maintain relationships with technical stakeholders at different partner companies in order to keep our platform significant to them