Ever wondered how companies manage to juggle their products across multiple platforms like Amazon, Google and Facebook? That’s where Productsup comes to the rescue. Our role in the digital economy is to power the delivery of product content from the world’s biggest brands, manufacturers and retailers to wherever it needs to go.
Productsup’s 100+ FeedFighters are based across 10+ offices around the world, spanning from our Berlin headquarters to Sydney with stopovers in London, Paris, and New York. No matter how widespread our hubs are, we are united by an inclusive and unique company culture which is key to our success.
This is your chance to join a team with a big vision at the center of a changing world in commerce. Apply today!
Your role and goals
We are looking for a Product Manager (m/f/d)
to join our highly talented Product team of four Product Managers and two UX/UI Designers in Berlin.
In this role, you will take part in shaping our product roadmap and taking it to the next level by planning new features and capabilities, understanding our customers’ needs and implementing the company’s vision.In your first 3 months you will:
- Learn all about the Feed Management world
- Handle and solve real customer issues and requests by designing custom solutions for them
- Collaborate with our developers (both backend and frontend) to implement new features and assist them in overcoming challenges and setting priorities
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Help shape the product roadmap of Productsup
- Work end-to-end on new projects and deliver new product features
- Work closely with our UI/UX designers on optimizing our platform
- Oversea the team backlog, prioritize tasks and work closely with the development teams
- Take part in building new products from ideation to launch e.g. new dashboard, lead and guide the teams to the right direction