Ever wondered how companies manage to juggle their products across multiple platforms like Amazon, Google and Facebook? That’s where Productsup comes to the rescue. Our role in the digital economy is to power the delivery of product content from the world’s biggest brands, manufacturers and retailers to wherever it needs to go.
Productsup’s 100+ FeedFighters are based across 10+ offices around the world, spanning from our Berlin headquarters to Sydney with stopovers in London, Paris, and New York. No matter how widespread our hubs are, we are united by an inclusive and unique company culture which is key to our success.
This is your chance to join a team with a big vision at the center of a changing world in commerce. Apply today!
Your role and goals
You will support our team in developing and extending our Data Processing pipeline which processes over five billion products per day. In doing so you will be supported by a scalable server infrastructure and a team of highly talented developers. Most importantly you will have room for your individual solution processes.
In your first 3 months:
- Build an understanding of our product, backend infrastructure, and processing pipeline
- Work on backend components with the help of your mentor
- Use your fresh perspective to share your ideas for improving our backend components
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Independently develop scalable software components for the processing pipeline
- Write unit and functional tests to ensure the quality of our software
- Design architectures for HTTP APIs and Services
- Make decisions on technology and put them into production
- Share knowledge with your team and become a mentor for new team members