Ever wondered how companies manage to juggle their products across multiple platforms like Amazon, Google and Facebook? That’s where Productsup comes to the rescue. Our role in the digital economy is to power the delivery of product content from the world’s biggest brands, manufacturers and retailers to wherever it needs to go.
Productsup’s 100+ FeedFighters are based across 10+ offices around the world, spanning from our Berlin headquarters to Sydney with stopovers in London, Paris, and New York. No matter how widespread our hubs are, we are united by an inclusive and unique company culture which is key to our success.
This is your chance to join a team with a big vision at the center of a changing world in commerce. Apply today!
Your role and goals
At Productsup, we're passionate about Product Data and providing Digital Marketers the leading solution to save time, increase visibility and be in control.
We're looking for an ambitious Integration Manager (m/f/d) who can translate complex technological processes into meaningful solutions.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Give an onboarding to a client with the backup of a senior
- Become an expert on the productsup platform
- Become a Salesforce expert through constantly updating your opportunities
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities in Customer Solutions or other fields
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words).
Curious about our culture at Productsup? Take a look at our Kununu (4.65/5) and Glassdoor (5/5) ratings!